The Doctoral School of Economics and Business Administration (SDEAA) organizes entrance exams for the academic year 2023/2024
Full details on doctorat.www.feaa.uaic.ro
- Candidates’enrollment (submission of files)
- Display of results
- Research project (50%);
- Interview (50%).
Evaluation of the research project (50%):
The candidate’s research proposal includes the following aspects:
- Introduction – background and research motivation, necessary knowledge, scientific and/or economic utility of research;
- Proposed doctoral thesis – the topic, the main question/ main issue of the research study,closely related to the current state of knowledge in the respective field;
- Objectives – what the candidate proposes, expected results, personal contribution to the development of the field;
- Methodology- what methods and techniques are to be used, interdisciplinary aspects etc;
- Bibliographical references;
- Previous results.
The interview consists in presenting the scientific results and the doctoral research project in front of a specialized committee.
The project should be built on research topics/directions from the chosen field.
The enrollment file will contain:
- The application form in which the option for the coordinator will be specified including his/her agreement;
- List of candidate’s scientific papers (if it is the case);
- Certificate of knowledge of a foreign language, issued by the Faculty of Letters „Alexandru Ioan Cuza” University of Iaşi, maximum 2 years before the entrance exam, except those who graduated from a single or double specialization with a foreign language, from an accredited faculty, or those who passed one of the tests DALF, TOEFEL or other international recognized certificated tests;
- Certified copy of the birth certificate;
- Copy of the identity card;
- Certified copy of the marriage certificate/name change, if it is the case;
- Certified copy of the baccalaureate diploma or equivalent;
- Certified copy of the bachelor’s degree and the enrollment sheet;
- Original Master degree diploma or equivalent and original enrolment sheet ( for the graduates of the current academic year only the graduation certificate and the school situation issued by the the secretariates are necessary);
- 3 photos type ID;
- Receipt of the registration fee
- File –envelope type, white;
- Research project in printed and electronic form, doc file, on CD.
NOTA: When enrolling, the files must contain all required documents!
Candidates are enrolled at the School Secretariate:
R Building, „Alexandru Ioan Cuza“ University of Iasi
14, Lapusneanu Street, 4th floor, office 42