Facultatea de Economie si Administrarea Afacerilor
Bd. Carol I, Nr. 22 700505, Iasi, Romania
Tel: +40.232 20 10 70
Fax: +40.232 21 70 00
The Organizing Committee is pleased to announce the Call for Papers for the 14th edition of the Annual International Conference
Globalization and Higher Education in Economics and Business Administration(GEBA 2022)
which will be held at the Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration in Iasi, Romania from the 20th to 22nd of October 2022.
The conference aims to promote international cooperation in the field of Economics and Business Administration in Higher Education.
GEBA 2022 will provide an International Forum for the presentation and discussion of recent work on different aspects of globalization.
It also gives opportunities for new emergent ideas in economic science arising from both fundamental and cross disciplinary approaches to globalization phenomenon.
This year's conference thematic is Economics and Business Administration Higher Education under the Impact of Digitalization.
We are delighted to announce that this year's keynote speakers are:
- Professor Loretti Isabella Dobrescu, Ph.D. (University of New South Wales, Sydney - Australia)
- Professor Tomasz Ferenc, Ph.D. (University of Lodz - Poland)
A selection of the best presented papers will be published in special issues of the next journals:
- Scientific Annals of Economics and Business, indexed in Clarivate Analytics (formerly Thomson Reuters) Web of Science - Emerging Sources Citation Index, Scopus, Ebsco, EconLit, DOAJ, RePEc, ERIH PLUS, Cabell's, CEEOL,Index Copernicus;
- Review of Economic & Business Studies, journal accredited by the National University Research Council (CNCSIS) and indexed in international databases (RePEc, CEEOL, ICAAP, Ulrichs', Copernicus) and
- Journal of Public Administration, Finance and Law, indexed in international databases (RePEc, CEEOL, Ulrichs', Index Copernicus, EBSCO).
Alternatively, the authors of the presented papers will also have the opportunity to publish their work in the Conference Proceedings that will be submitted to Clarivate Analytics (formerly Thomson Reuters) for indexing and abstracting in the Conference Proceedings Citation Index (formerly ISI Proceedings).
We are looking forward to receiving your proposal!