Master Degree – study programmes
60% Bachelor thesis grade;
40% grade based on the cover letter and CV enclosed in the candidate’s file
If you apply for a Master programme in English, your CV and cover letter have to be written in English. You also have to provide a Language Skills Certificate released by a MEN-recognized institution.
- Candidates who graduated Undergraduate programmes in English do not have to provide a language certificate and do not have to take a language competence test.
Registration, selection and results
- July, 2022 – candidates’ registration
- July, 2022 – candidates’ selection and results – Stage 1
- September 2022 – candidates’ registration
- September 2022 – candidates’ selection and results
- The category of the graduated university and the years of study average grade
⇒with a minimum number of 20 students for international Master programmes
⇒with a minimum number of 25 students for distance learning Master programmes
⇒with a minimum number of 25 students for full-time Master programmes
- Baccalaureate Diploma obtained in Romania, in original, or Equivalence CERTIFICATE issued by C.N.R.E.D.;
- Bachelor’s diploma obtained in Romania and Diploma Supplement / Transcript of grades, original copy or equivalence CERTIFICATE issued by C.N.R.E.D.;
- Original ID card* and photocopy of it, attesting residence in Romania/ Passport (Candidates from the EU, the European Economic Area and Switzerland);
- Birth certificate, original document* and photocopy
- Marriage Certificate or another document that certifies name change (if applicable), original document* and photocopy;
- Standard medical certificate issued within the past 6 months, specifying the candidate’s medical condition (whether he/ she is registered as a patient with chronic diseases, and what diseases they are, if any);
- Certificate indicating the number of semesters attended as a non-tuition paying/tuition paying student and the number of semesters when the candidate benefited from a scholarship, in the case of students/ graduates/ expelled students, if applicable;
- 2 photos (in the same size as for an ID card);
- Document of payment 250 lei (receipt from the UAIC cash desk or BRD payment order – account RO68 BRDE 240SV 8953 4452 400, 2418 for IF and 2468 for IFR master).
- They are exempt from the registration fee in one area (where they have filed their original documents) candidates (aged up to 25 and under parental care) who are children of the teaching staff (teaching and auxiliary) in activity, retired or deceased.
Exemption from the registration fee is made only based on supporting documents submitted by the candidates for the faculty admissions committee.
(*) The original copy shall be returned to the applicant after the certification of the photocopy by the members of the admission commission
(**) Note regarding studies recognition and equivalence for Romanian citizens in the EU, the European Economic Area and Switzerland with a Bachelor degree obtained abroad:
– Romanian citizens from EU member states with Bachelor degrees from abroad will submit the study recognition files during the registration period.
– The candidate shall submit two files: one for Faculty registration and the other for studies recognition comprising the documents required at http://www.cnred.edu.ro/ – the CNRED site (Romanian citizen, Recognition of studies abroad, recognition and equivalence of Bachelor Degree obtained in the EU or in the Republic of Moldova) – The equivalence fee shall be paid and the invoice shall be included in the file the moment the candidate is admitted. The University shall send studies recognition files to C.N.R.E.D. (The National Centre for Recognition and Equivalence of Diplomas).
250 LEI for enrollment at FEAA;
The registration fee can be paid at the Cash Desks within the Faculty or in any BRD agency in the country in the RO68 BRDE 240SV 8953 4452 400 account with the following details:
- cod 28 – taxa admitere (registration fee)
°cod 2418 master IF (full time master);
°cod 2468 master IFR (distance learning master).
Please remember that the registration fee cannot be returned!
For any information regarding Master programmes, please contact the tutors.
TUITION FEES FOR THE 2022-2023 ACADEMIC YEAR
5000 LEI /year – for full-time academic degrees – IF
5000 LEI/year – for distance learning degrees – IFR