- Compulsory courses
The Market of Banking Products and Services
Regulations and Institutions of the Capital Market
Banking Risk Management
Financial Market Modelling
- Compulsory courses
Payment and Credit Modern Banking Tools
European Financial Markets
Banking Policies and Strategies
Derivatives Market Strategies
Financing Small and Medium-Sized Companies
Research/ Documentation Internship and Master’s Thesis Elaboration
Research Methods in Finance
Investment Financing Policies in the Context of European Integration
The Master’s Program “Banking and Financial Markets” aims to train high-level specialists with competencies in the study and analysis of banking and finance and in capital markets.
The program is designed both for the students seeking a career in Banking and Finance, and for those interested in building an academic career, at national and international level.
The graduates of the Banking and Financial Markets Master’s have secure prospects for integration into the job market, as the banking and capital market activities are constantly expanding and diversifying at national and international level, while increasingly requiring highly trained specialists.
The Banking and Financial Markets Master’s is an option to choose as:
- In recent years, there has been increasing concern from financial and banking institutions to recruit well-trained students even before graduation;
- The Master’s program has signed internship protocols with a significant number of banks and institutions in the field capital market, where students have the opportunity to combine the theoretical and practical knowledge under the guidance of tutors from these institutions;
- The tutors and internship coordinators are concerned with seeking internship partnerships for students and increasing the job market insertion of students and graduates;
- The lectures and the seminars are held by highly experienced university professors, as well as visiting professors from in the United States of America, Italy, and France;
- The students can participate in events and meetings with specialists from the finance-banking environment.