Internationalization is one of the pillars of the strategic plan of Alexandru Ioan Cuza University of Iasi and of the Faculty of Economics and Business Administration. Our faculty has recently experienced profound changes that determined a sustainable development and a valuable reputation at natonal and international level. For the upcoming period, our faculty has among its main goals the following priorities: the consolidation of the partnerships with faculties having the same profile from Europe and other continents, the growth of mutual exchanges of students and teaching staff as well as the increase in the international visibility of the faculty.
To this aim, the main actions that we will consider are:
- The strenghtening of the existing partnership agreements and the extension of international relations through the set-up of new international collaboration agreements with other faculties of economics and business;
- The consolidation of the cooperation relationships between the universities which are members of the Association of Economic Universities of South and Eastern Europe and the Black Sea Region (ASECU) and HUMINT (Human Resources International);
- The extension of cooperation through our ”visiting professors” and the stimulation of our teaching staff to teach as invited professors in foreign universities;
- The extension of the ”course catalogue” taught both in Romanian and in English and intended both for our Romanian and international students;
- The increase in the number of foreign students who study in our faculty either as temporary students (Erasmus+ programme, other inter-institutional agreements) or as degree-seeking students;
- The maintenance of the increasing trend in the number of exchanges, both for students, teaching staff and administrative staff;
- The organisation of international summer schools on topics of interest for our faculty and the support of our faculty’s students to participate in summer/international schools organised by partner universities.