FEAA’s educational offer
First cycle, 3 years, BA level study programmes
Competition of files
Hierarchy depending on the general average of the Baccalaureate exam
17 – 21 July 2017 – Registration
24 – 26 July 2017 – Selection of candidates and announcement of successful applications – 1st Stage.
7 – 9 September 2017 – Registration
11 September 2017 – Selection of the candidates and announcement of successful applications
Submission of original documents, signing study contracts and payment of registration/ tuition fee:
Confirm and sign contract (Rooms B311, B324, B325)
25-28 July 2017 9.00 – 16.00
29-30 July 2017 9.00 – 13.00
31 July 2017 9.00 – 16.00
1 August 2017 9.00 – 16.00
25-28 July 2017 9.00 – 15.00
29-30 July 2017 9.00 – 13.00
31 July 2017 9.00 – 15.00
1 August 2017 9.00 – 15.00
Announcement of final results: 2-4 august 2017
Documents required for registration:
- Baccalaureate Diploma (original document) or another equivalent diploma recognised by the Ministry of National Education or Certificate of Equivalence issued by the National Centre for Recognition and Equivalence of Study Diplomas (when candidates do not submit original copies of diplomas, they have to submit a certificate issued by the Faculty which received the original copies);
- Transcript of grades, original copy;
- Birth certificate, original document and photocopy;
- Marriage Certificate or another document that certifies name change (if applicable), original document and photocopy;
- Standard medical certificate issued within the past 6 months, specifying the candidate’s medical condition (whether he/ she is registered as a patient with chronic diseases, and what diseases they are, if any);
- Certificate indicating the number of semesters attended as a non-tuition paying/tuition paying student and the number of semesters when the candidate benefited from a scholarship, in the case of students/ graduates/ expelled students, if applicable;
- Receipt of the registration fee;
- 2 identity card photos;
- Original ID card and photocopy of it, attesting residence in Romania/ Passport (Candidates from the EU, the European Economic Area and Switzerland).
For photocopied documents, candidates will present the original documents as well.
250 LEI, for enrollment at FEAA;
200 LEI, for online sign-up;
125 LEI, for territorial registration (Piatra Neamţ).
Study Programmes in English
Within FEBA there are two study programmes taught entirely in English: Business Administration and Economics and Finance.
Candidates registered for these study programmes will take a language test (a multiple choice test) to verify their mastery of English. The test is administered for free, on (July 17th 2017 hour 15.00 and 21 July 2017 hour 10.00). The multiple choice test will be graded as Pass/ Fail and test results are made public on the same day.
Additional informatiosn at: Elearning FEAA Blackboard | ShareBoot Theme by TopSharePoint.com.
Candidates who hold one of the following English language certificates, issued by institutions recognised by the Ministry of National Education within the past years (2014-2017): TOEFL Computer based (CBT) – minimum 173 points; TOEFL Internet based (iBT) – minimum 61 points; TOEFL Paper based (PBT) – minimum 500 points; IELTS – 5,5; CAE (Certificate in Advanced English) – level A, B, C, are exempt from taking the multiple choice test administered by FEAA.
EDUCATION FEES ( VALID IN UNIVERSITY YEAR 2017/2018:
3.000 LEI / year– for university education with frequency – IF;
2.900 LEI / year– for distance education – ID.