Second cycle, 2 years, MA level study programmes
Admission average grade
60% – average grade obtained in the BA final examination;
Registration, selection of candidates and announcement of successful applications
17 – 21 July 2017 – registration from hous 9.00 to 18.00 hour.
24 – 26 July 2017 – selection of candidates and announcement of successful applications
7 – 9 september 2017 – registration
11 september 2017 – selection of candidates and announcement of successful applications.
Submission of original documents, signing study contracts and payment of registration/ tuition fee:
Confirm and sign contracts (Room B523)
25-26 July 2017 9.00 – 14.00
27 July 2017 13.00 – 18.00
28 July 2017 9.00 – 17.00
29 July 2017 9.00 – 13.00
Documents required for registration
- Baccalaureate Diploma obtained in Romania, in original, or Equivalence CERTIFICATE issued by C.N.R.E.D.;
- Bachelor’s diploma obtained in Romania and Diploma Supplement / Transcript of grades, original copy or equivalence CERTIFICATE issued by C.N.R.E.D.;
- Original ID card* and photocopy of it, attesting residence in Romania/ Passport (Candidates from the EU, the European Economic Area and Switzerland);
- Birth certificate, original document* and photocopy
- Marriage Certificate or another document that certifies name change (if applicable), original document* and photocopy;
- Standard medical certificate issued within the past 6 months, specifying the candidate’s medical condition (whether he/ she is registered as a patient with chronic diseases, and what diseases they are, if any);
- Certificate indicating the number of semesters attended as a non-tuition paying/tuition paying student and the number of semesters when the candidate benefited from a scholarship, in the case of students/ graduates/ expelled students, if applicable;
- 2 photos (in the same size as for an ID card);
- Document of payment 250 lei (receipt from the UAIC cash desk or BRD payment order – account RO68 BRDE 240SV 8953 4452 400, 2418 for IF and 2468 for IFR master).
- They are exempt from the registration fee in one area (where they have filed their original documents) candidates (aged up to 25 and under parental care) who are children of the teaching staff (teaching and auxiliary) In activity, retired or deceased.
Exemption from the registration fee is made only on the basis of the supporting documents submitted by the candidates for the faculty admissions committee.
(*) The original copy shall be returned to the applicant after the certification of the photocopy by the members of the admission commission
250 LEI, for enrollment at FEAA;
200 LEI, for online sign-up;
125 LEI, for territorial registration (Piatra Neamţ).
Further information concerning the interview
The interview will be conducted immediately after registering the admission file, in the interval from 10:00 to 18:00. Candidates who enroll online can submit to FEAA Amf. B3, after approving the application folder in compliance with the posted program.
Exclusively for selected candidates within Erasmus mobility programs, the interview can be supported online (on request, by email at email@example.com, a supporting document of mobility will be attached only by non-FEAA graduates), at Once established by the admissions committee, through the SKYPE application.
Interview questions will test the candidates’ ability to think in economic terms and it will check their motivation to complete a new cycle of studies.
Conducting the interview:
- The interview is conducted after the candidate has submitted the admission file and filled in the option form;
- Once in possession of the registration certificate, the candidate comes in front of the examining committee;
- The committee asks the candidate a set of questions that will assess his/her knowledge of economics and motivation to enrol in a Master’s programme;
- Candidates who are applying for MA programmes taught in English, the interview will be conducted in English
- Candidates receive the result on the spot – “pass”/ “fail” (or grade 10 for admitted candidates and grade 4 for rejected candidates)
- Centralised results will be communicated in writing, in table form, to the secretary of the admissions committee.